Do you want to monetize your content sites? One of the fastest and easiest way to make money from your current content websites is through Google Adsense Program.
By adding Adsense code on your content pages, you can easily earn back your hosting fees. And if your websites have good traffic, you can make even hundreds of thousands of dollars a day.
Even if you have added Adsense code on your site, as you can still increase your profit by making some simple changes.
Here are 8 proven methods to have a bigger check from Google:
1. Create a custom palette to blend the ads. For example, if your site has a white background, try using white as the color of the ad border and background. This will make the ads look like it’s a part of your website, results in more clicks from your valued visitors.
2. Always put the ads on the highly visible part of your website. For short articles, CTR (Click Through Rate) is best when the code is placed just above the content. For long articles, CTR increases if the code are placed somewhere in the middle of the content – visitors read the content length and then they are looking for more resources.
In general, test the CTR for placing ads in different locations on your site. You will be amazed how the difference between the locations can affect your earnings.
3. Try to automate the insertion of AdSense code into web pages using SSI (server side included). Ask your web administrator if your Web server supports SSI or not. So how do you do it? Just save the code in a text file, for example, save it as “adsense-code.txt” and send it to the web server root directory. Then use SSI, call the code on your web pages. This tip can save a lot of time, especially if you are using automatically generate pages on your website using page generator.
4. Use Text Ads instead of Image Ads as users can have more choices. More choices means bigger chances your visitors will click the ads they like.
5. Placing images above ads helps attract the user’s attention.
6. Is there a special kind of Adsense ads called AdLinks. Mix AdLinks with other navigation links or place horizontal adlinks at the top of your web page.
7. If you want to add a Google search box, open the results of the search box in a new browser window, so you will not lose your visitors. In addition, the search box is better in the upper right corner. So you know where to put it.
8. You can block low paying advertisers with Filters. Why would you want to lose a visitor for 0.01 cents, right?
These tips have been used by many websites to boost Adsense income. Try them on your website and see how well these tips can improve your income.